If you want to have a closer look at how to use SoundEar II, you can download the user manual here.Download manual
SoundEar II helps you reduce noise levels
Less noise and interruptions will improve concentration, lower stress levels and reduce the risk of hearing impairments.
Why our customers like SoundEar II:
- Reduces noise levels by making noise visual
- When the ear flashes red you instinctively know to quiet down
- You no longer need to hush at people to get peace and quiet
- Improves the wellbeing of patients and staff at hospitals (better sleep, faster recovery, less stress)
effects of visualizing noise in the hospital
More quiet time
“Sound-activated noise meters seem effective
in reducing sound levels in patient care areas (…) There was a statistically significant increase in the percentage of levels below 50 dB in all patient care areas.”
Noise reduction sustained over time
”The device acted as an isolated intervention to significantly reduce night-time ambient and peak sound levels, a change that was sustained after a four-month period.”
Noise reduction causes less postoperative complications
“Noise levels were reduced from 63 dB(A) to 59 dB(A). This significantly lowered the number of postoperative complications.”
Where, Why and How to Use SoundEar II
SoundEar II can be used when you want to reduce noise by making it visible. It is most often used in hospitals, but also in:
- Fitness Centres
- Open Plan Offices
- Schools/Class Rooms
- Music Venues
If you also want to conduct research or gain insights into the actual noise levels, we recommend using the SoundEar3-300 noise monitor.
Even in small dosages noise can affect our concentration, our ability to acquire knowledge and our stress levels. Creating awareness and reminding everyone to quiet down are effective ways of reducing noise levels.
The SoundEar II features that are most often highlighted by our customers are:
- Makes noise visual: making everyone aware of when they need to quiet down
- Creates awareness: often you have not even realized that you are too loud.
- To start using your SoundEar II, use the wheel on the back of the device to set what noise level you want the ear to flash red at.
- Next, find a visible spot on the wall to place it. Avoid placing it close to any sound absorbent materials such as soft fabrics or close to any noisy machinery, because it can affect the noise measurements.
- Connect the SoundEar to power and start enjoying the benefits of a quieter atmosphere.
If you want to learn more about the specifications of SoundEar II, you can download the product sheet here.Download product sheet
If you have any questions regarding the product or noise in general, you can take a look at our FAQ.
You can also fill out your contact info below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.